We have always been at the forefront of technological changes in contact lenses.
|We have the experience and knowledge to recommend the best lens options for you.
We have a huge selection of soft contact lenses, including the most recent releases from the biggest contact lens manufacturers. The following is a small sampling of what we offer:
- Contact lenses from all the top brands, such as CooperVision®, Vistakon, Bausch + Lomb, and CibaVision:
- Air Optix® Aqua, Acuvue® Oasys®, ULTRA™ and Purevision™ 2, and Biofinity® are just a few of the many lenses we offer.
- Spherical, Toric, and Multifocal lens options
- Daily, Two-Week, Monthly, and Quarterly lens replacement options
Want to wear lenses, but only on special occasions? Try a daily disposable option, where the lens is thrown away on a daily basis. This is the safest and most convenient method, and can be incredibly cost-effective as well.
We have over ten complete fitting sets of specialty lenses which can be used for patients with keratoconus, pellucid marginal degeneration, post-operative complications, or those with corneal transplants. This is a small sampling of the lenses we offer:
- Standard RGP lenses: These lenses are small, hard lenses that provide remarkably sharp optics and are most useful for those with higher prescriptions.
- Soft Lenses for Keratoconus: For some patients with irregular corneas, hard lenses are not necessarily the only option. These new soft lenses are custom-made to correct poor vision associated with keratoconus, and are supremely comfortable. We offer Kerasoft® IC lenses.
- Hybrid Lenses: These lenses contain a hard central lens which provides superior optics and vision, and are surrounded by a soft skirt for increased comfort. We offer Synergeyes® and UltraHealth® lenses.
- Scleral Lenses: These large-diameter lenses are perfect for those with highly irregular corneas, or patients for whom other lenses are simply not an option. These are comfortable and have the potential to provide excellent vision. We offer a number of lenses, including OneFit, ICD 16.5, Lens Dynamics Sclerals, and Europa Sclerals, to name a few.
Order your contacts online!
Now you can order your contacts securely online, and have them shipped directly to you! (please note: any available promotional rebates will be applied to your order as well). Here are some tips to get you started:
- Fill in your contact lens prescription, as shown on your Rx. Yourlens.com will automatically verify the prescription with AVOC. (note: some lenses will be pre-registered).
- Specify the quantity desired, your shipping address, and any specific shipping requirements. You pay nothing extra for using this service, aside from a modest shipping fee. For emergencies, overnight delivery is available, although additional charges may apply.
- Pay for your contacts online with a credit card. You will receive immediate confirmation of your order via email.
Click here to get started!